Comment on page
There are two states when you enter Training Mode: Defense and Attack.
- Defense: ZOANs in the defense state are those who have been added to the Battle Arena and are waiting for an opponent. in this state. In this state, ZOAN's Power Point will be equivalent to Defense + Luck.🛡
- Attack: Players utilize ZOANs in the assault state to attack others waiting in the Battle Arena. In this state, ZOAN's Power Point will be equivalent to Strength + Luck.🗡
Each ZOAN belonging to different Tribes has different Default Power Points. Default Power Points are increased by a certain amount of points for each Rarity or Level.
The power points of ZOAN will be shown in the tables below.
In Training Mode, Rank Points reflect a player's ability to win. The more the Rank Point, the greater the win rate, and vice versa. When a player reaches a higher Rank Point, he or she will be able to battle stronger opponents for better prizes.
Although more Rank Points will be added after each victory as the rank rises, the rank points will be more easily lost. As a result, players must win more battles in order to maintain a high ranking on the leaderboard. The player will have 0 Rank Point if they do not participate in Training Mode.
The rank system level will be shown in the following table:
In Training Mode, each ZOAN has a different probability of winning according to the state and win rate.
Note: Battle Fee =5% Prizes
If attacking: Power Point (Attack) = A1 = Strength + Luck If defending: Power Point (Defense) =D1 = Defense + Luck
Attacker win rate = A1/(A1 + D1) = a Defender win rate = D1/(A1 + D1) = b
The defender bets 1 amount of "X" YAG Token for each round.
Bob bets 500 YAG each round. So "X" = 500
Alice ZOAN - Attack: Power Point = A1 = 200 Bob ZOAN - Defender: Power Point = D1 = 300
Alice ZOAN win rate - a = 40% Bob ZOAN win rate - b = 60% So a<b
If Alice win -> Alice receives 500 YAG If Bob win -> Bob receives 500*(40/60) = 333 YAG
A player who lists a ZOAN on the Battle Arena to wait for an opponent must deposit a number of YAG tokens as a mortgage in case the Defense ZOAN loses. ZOAN will be removed from the Battle Arena when the Deposit YAG runs out (for a ZOAN).
The player can then set the number of YAG Bet for each round. When losing, the Defense ZOANs will be deducted the amount of YAG Bet. When winning, the amount of YAG Bet will be added on the Deposit amount of the Defense ZOANs. The deposit can be withdrawn at any time.
Example: ZOAN Alice has a Deposit of 1000 YAG in the Battle Arena. Each round has a Bet of 100 YAG. ZOAN Alice is attacked by ZOAN Bob.
- If ZOAN Alice wins, ZOAN Bob will lose 100 YAG. ZOAN Alice will receive additional 100 YAG and will have 1100 YAG for the deposit.
- If ZOAN Bob wins, ZOAN Bob will get 100 YAG. ZOAN Alice will be reduced to 900 YAG deposit left. When the deposit is depleted, ZOAN Alice will be removed from the Battle Arena.
💸Training Mode has been integrated a player ranking statistics system. Every week, as a present to the winners, prizes will be given to those with top rankings. The weekly rewards are worth more than $15,000 and will be awarded to the top 200 ZOAN Trainers with the highest ranking on the leaderboard. These rewards include ZOON tokens and functional cards.
👉🏻Specifically, prizes each week include:
- Rank 1: $3000 worth ZOON + 3 Rename Cards + 3 Tribe Change Cards
- Rank 2: $1000 worth ZOON + 2 Rename Cards + 2 Tribe Change Cards
- Rank 3: $500 worth ZOON + 1 Rename Card + 1 Tribe Change Card
- Rank 4–10: $250 worth ZOON + 1 Rename Card
- Rank 11–50: $100 worth ZOON
- Rank 51–100: $50 worth ZOON
- Rank 101–200: $25 worth ZOON
💰Every Sunday at 11:59 p.m. UTC, the results will be determined and awarded during the following 24 hours. Accounts that are eligible will be tallied and informed on a weekly basis. The award will be paid straight to the relevant rank’s wallet address.
🔖 The Rename Cards allow users to rename ZOAN to whatever name they choose. By utilizing unique names, this feature aims to enhance ZOAN’s distinctiveness.
🧬 Tribe Change Cards may be used to switch between ZOAN tribes. In Training Mode, properly changing ZOAN Tribe will be the key to victory.